We would like each of you to feel free to express yourself in your own words and language.
Some of you have asked for some help in order to write their testimonies, so here are some tips:
– Introducing yourself: country, town, family, identity, sexuality, job… Anything that defines you and that you want to share with us, so we can visualise you.
– Your theme and yourself
– Your theme and feminism, awareness.
– Your theme and your family, society, other people’s opinion.
– Your theme and your country, the law concerning your topic.
– Your challenges with your theme.
– Your hopes, what works for you, your ideal about the theme.
We have been contacted to make interviews by women who do not master writing, for educational reasons or any other personal reason. Please do noy hesitate to contact us, we can take your testimony via skype. We have also made audio interviews we have retranscribed then.
Add a photo of you from behind and send tour testimony to: ellesdesfemmes@gmail.
We are aware that when you share your story with us, you give away an intimate part of yourself which is not easy and we thank you for the courage to « own your story, so the story do not own us » as Brenée Brown says, the American professor in human and social sciences.
link : https://www.facebook.com/brenebrown/videos/1778878652127236/
Enjoy ! Yours feministally